Caesar Pasta Salad Recipe
This Caesar Pasta Salad with avocado is a must-try. It’s scrumptious and makes for an easy weeknight family meal. It combines veggies and grains and made perfect with creamy caesar dressing.
This post may contain affiliate links. Read my disclosure policy.
Caesar Pasta Salad Recipe:
This salad has all the creamy goodness of a classic Caesar salad but is so much more exciting with the addition of pasta, avocado and tomatoes
This caesar pasta salad will fill you up and keep you feeling good! It’s also a great dish to take to a potluck, just keep the croutons separate until ready to serve.
Ingredients for Caesar Pasta Salad:
1 large or 2 medium heads of romaine lettuce
1/2 lb fusilli pasta, cooked al dente according to package instructions
1 medium avocado, peeled, pitted and diced
1 cup grape tomatoes, halved
Grated parmesan cheese, to taste
Marzetti Simply Dressed® Caesar Dressing and Croutons.
Sliced Grilled chicken, Shrimp
How to Make Caesar Pasta Salad:
1. Cook pasta according to package instructions then rinse in cold water and drain.
2. Rinse, chop and spin the romaine lettuce dry using a salad spinner (Amazon affiliate link). If you don’t have a salad spinner, pat dry with a clean towel.
Cook’s Tip: The dressing will coat the salad much better if the lettuce isn’t wet. Transfer lettuce to a large mixing bowl. Toss in the diced avocado and halved tomatoes.
3. Marzetti Simply Dressed Caesar Dressing to really boost the flavor of this salad. It’s so creamy and good! Toss to evenly coat the lettuce. Add the dressing to taste. Sprinkle with parmesan and croutons. Yum. Yum
Why this is the BEST Store-bought Dressing:
- Marzetti Simply Dressed dressings are refrigerated and avoid preservatives
- No: trans fats, HFC’s, added MSG, artificial flavors or colors.
- They use a minimal number of ingredients like extra virgin olive oil, canola oil, and sea salt. Yeah, I feel good about serving it to my family.
If you prefer a homemade dressing, try our popular homemade creamy caesar.
If you love pasta salads, be sure to try this creamy avocado pasta salad (the dressing will surprise you!)
Caesar Pasta Salad with Avocado
This Caesar Pasta Salad is scrumptious and makes for an easy weeknight family meal. It has all the creamy goodness of a classic caesar salad, but more exciting with pasta and avocado.
For the Caesar Salad:
- 1 large romaine lettuce (or 2 small heads)
- 1/2 lb fusilli pasta cooked al dente according to package instructions
- 1 medium avocado peeled, pitted and diced
- 1 cup grape tomatoes halved
- 1/4 cup Grated parmesan cheese to taste
- 1/4 cup Marzetti Simply Dressed Caesar Dressing or added to taste
- 1/2 cup Croutons
- Sliced Grilled chicken or Shrimp
Cook pasta in salted water according to package instructions until al dente. Rinse in cold water and set aside to drain.
Rinse, chop and spin the romaine lettuce dry using a salad spinner. If you don't have a salad spinner, pat dry with a clean towel. The dressing will coat the salad much better if the lettuce isn't wet. Transfer lettuce to a large mixing bowl. Toss in the diced avocado and halved tomatoes.
Add the Caesar Dressing to really boost the flavor of this salad. Toss to evenly coat the lettuce. Add the dressing to taste. Sprinkle with parmesan and croutons.
If you make this recipe, I’d love to see pics of your creations on Instagram, Facebook and Twitter! Hashtag them #natashaskitchen