23 Dutch Oven Recipes + Le Creuset Giveaway
Why does everything taste better in a dutch oven? Check out these amazing dutch oven recipes from casseroles, to soups, creamy pasta bakes and even dutch oven bread. Be sure to check out the fantastic giveaway sponsored by LeCreuset ($675 Value)!
Le Creuset is exceptional in quality and beauty. They are made to use and enjoy for a lifetime. We have found so many great ways to use this LeCreuset dutch oven and some of them will surprise you!
Click to see the full list and enter the giveaway!
The Dutch Oven We Use:
We use this 5.5 Qt Dutch oven by Le Creuset (Amazon affiliate link). We actually have 2 (in Red and Blue). Now all I need is the white one and I can decorate for the 4th of July! 😉 The non-stick coating makes it super easy to clean, cook with and maintain. We’re giving away a fantastic set of LeCreuset cookware including this 5.5 Qt Dutch oven. Enter the giveaway below!
Our Best Dutch Oven Recipes
Dutch ovens have been around FOR-EVER! The dutch oven is such a versatile tool in the kitchen. It makes everything taste better because they have a heavy bottom for even heat conduction and they have heavy lids that seal in moisture and flavor. This pot is most useful for dutch oven recipes that need to go from the stove to the oven, reducing what we call the “dish factor” (less dishes!). They also retain heat really well and are lovely for serving.
Our dutch oven recipes are among some of the top recipes on our site. If you’re on the fence about investing in a dutch oven, this post may help you see the vast possibilities for cooking with a dutch oven. We have everything from dutch oven steel cut oats to a gorgeous pork tenderloin roast for the holidays, to something as simple as cooking shrimp pasta, and even corn pops treats!
Dutch Oven Soups and Stews:
- Tender Beef Stew – tender morsels of beef and veggies (photo above)
- Soup Kharcho – a dutch oven beef, tomato and rice soup
- Sauerkraut Soup – completely delicous with white beans and bacon.
- Lamb Stew – a holiday worthy goes from stove to oven in the dutch oven
- Creamy Chicken Noodle Soup – a classic made creamy
- Clam Chowder – New England style with a secret garnish!
Dutch Oven Casseroles and Pasta Bakes:
- Chicken Tetrazzini is perfect in a dutch oven and goes from the stove to the oven
- Dutch Oven Chicken Pasta with a creamy white wine tomato sauce
- Sweet Potato Casserole – with an irresistible crunchy topping and creamy center
- Spaghetti and Meatballs – sear the juicy meatballs and make the sauce in one pot
Dutch Oven Pilafs and Plov Recipes:
- Buckwheat and Beef Pilaf – Natasha’s favorite pilaf (photo above)
- Beef Plov – flavorful rice with tender morsels of beef
- Mushroom Marinara – Alla’s homemade pasta sauce
- Mushroom Rice Pilaf – an easy excellent side dish
- Creamy Chicken and Rice – a one-pot meal similar to risotto
Dutch Oven Bread:
- Easy 5-Seed Dutch Oven Bread – crispy outside and so soft inside.
Surprising Dutch Oven Recipes:
- How to Cook Beans in a Dutch Oven – homemade is just way better than canned!
- Braised Cabbage with beef – the dutch oven is perfect for braising recipes
- Stuffed Cabbage Rolls – just like Mom’s! These are cooked to perfection in a dutch oven.
The LeCreuset Giveaway:
Be sure to check out the fantastic set in your color of choice sponsored by Le Creuset ($675 Value)! One winner will receive the 5-piece Le Creuset Signature Set which includes:
- 5 1/2 quart dutch oven with lid
- 1 3/4 quart saucepan with lid
- 9-inch signature skillet
Winner will select their color of choice which is open to colors available on LeCreuset website (cannot accommodate exclusives). A big thank you to LeCreuset for sponsoring this generous giveaway!
ENTER LE CREUSET GIVEAWAY HERE:
- Login on Rafflecopter widget below using email links or Facebook.
- Use one or all giveaway entry options for more chances to win. Click the check box at the right to enter on each entry – a greyed out check mark box on the entries you selected means you’ve entered!
- If you are having trouble with entering, feel free to answer the question in a comment below.
- Giveaway ends Sunday May 6th, 2018 at 11:59pm MST. Winner will be randomly selected shortly after.
- The rules: one entry per person, must have US address, and be 18 years or older.
Do yu have any favorite Dutch Oven Recipe? Let me know in a comment below! We just love putting our dutch oven to work!