Mini Cheesecakes with Caramel Sauce (VIDEO)
Mini Cheesecakes with caramel sauce are completely delicious. The cheesecake base is just 3 ingredients! If you appreciate an easy cheesecake you will love this recipe!
This post may contain affiliate links. Read my disclosure policy.
We have tested scores of mini cheesecake recipes and this is THE ONE!
P.S. We included Amazon affiliate links for the tools we used to make this recipe.
One of my readers, Marta, wrote in with her 3-ingredient baby cheesecakes recipe last month and I instantly fell in love with the flavor, texture and how completely EASY they were.
Ingredients for Mini Cheesecake Recipe:
- The sweetened condensed milk is the secret ingredient, making the cheesecake perfectly sweetened and creamy smooth.
- For the topping, we used our easy caramel sauce (you won’t want store-bought after trying it!).
*See notes for Gluten Free Options
How to Make Cheesecake Crust:
1. Prep: Preheat Oven to 350˚F. Combine 1 1/2 cups crumbs with 6 Tbsp melted butter and 1/2 tsp cinnamon.
2. Stir until crumbs are evenly moistened, then divide evenly between 24-count, lined muffin tins (1 Tbsp in each). Press the crust into the base and slightly up the sides.
How to Make Mini Cheesecakes:
1. In a large bowl, mix 16 oz cream cheese and 3 eggs with whisk attachment (or with a hand mixer) on high speed 5 minutes, or until smooth, scraping down the bowl as needed. Add 14 oz condensed milk and mix on LOW speed** until blended (2 minutes).
2. Divide mix evenly over the 24 crusts – filling about 3/4 full (or a level ice cream scoop in each one) and bake at 350˚F for 15 minutes. They should be set with a very slight jiggle in the center. Don’t over-bake. If you notice them starting to crack in the oven, they are over-baking.
3. Cool to room temp in the baking dish then spoon this caramel sauce over each one. Refrigerate 2 hours then top with homemade whipped cream (see “how to make whipped cream” below) and dust with cinnamon if desired. Serve with or without liners.
Make-Ahead Tip: You can completely assemble, decorate, cover and refrigerate overnight. Ours tasted and looked perfect the next day. We just love make-ahead desserts!
Watch Natasha Make Mini Cheesecakes:
Make these baby cheesecakes once and you’ll make them over and over!
If you enjoy our videos, please subscribe to our Cooking Channel and click the bell icon to be the first to know when we post a new video. THANK YOU for subscribing! You inspire us daily and it is so exciting to have over 360,000 subscribers. We love connecting with you on Youtube.
Mini Cheesecakes with Caramel Sauce
For the Crust:
- 1 1/2 cups graham cracker crumbs from 12 whole crackers*
- 6 Tbsp unsalted butter, melted
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
For the Mini Cheesecakes:
- 16 oz cream cheese from two 8oz packages, softened
- 3 large eggs room temperature
- 14 oz sweetened condensed milk
How to Make the Crust:
Prep: Preheat Oven to 350˚F. Line a 24-count muffin tin. Combine 1 1/2 cups graham cracker crumbs, 6 Tbsp melted butter and 1/2 tsp cinnamon. Stir to evenly moisten crumbs.
Divide crumbs between 24 cupcake liners (about 1 Tbsp in each). Push crumbs into the base and slightly up the sides using a small spoon or your fingers.
How to Make Mini Cheesecakes:
In a large mixing bowl, beat together 16 oz cream cheese and 3 eggs with on high speed 5 minutes, until blended and smooth, scraping down bowl as needed. Add condensed milk and mix on low speed** until blended (2 min).
Divide cheesecake mix evenly between cupcake liners - about 3/4 full (or a flat ice cream scoop in each one) and bake at 350˚F for 15 min. They should be set with a very slight jiggle in the center. Don't over-bake. If you notice them starting to crack in the oven, they are over-baking.
Cool to room temp in baking dish then spoon 1/2 to 1 Tbsp caramel sauce over each one. Refrigerate 2 hrs or until fully chilled then top with whipped cream using a piping bag with large star tip. Lightly dust with cinnamon if desired. Serve with or without liners.
How to Make Whipped Cream:
In a large mixing bowl, combine 1 cup cold heavy cream, 1 Tbsp sugar and 1/2 tsp vanilla and beat together with an electric mixer on high speed for 2 minutes or until whipped and fluffy.
*For gluten free, use GF crackers/cookies or omit the crust and proceed with recipe as directed. The crust helps them rise more evenly but they still taste great without it.
**Cooks Tip: Mixing the condensed milk on LOW speed helps knock out excess air bubbles which can cause the cheesecakes to crack.
If you make this recipe, I’d love to see pics of your creations on Instagram, Facebook and Twitter! Hashtag them #natashaskitchen
Q: Are you a cheesecake lover? What is your favorite variety kind of cheesecake?