Home > Main Course > Pizza > Pizza Dough – The Best Pizza Crust (VIDEO)

Pizza Dough – The Best Pizza Crust (VIDEO)

This is hands down the best pizza dough! It makes a New York-style pizza crust that is a thin crust pizza in the center with beautifully puffed edges. You will love this crust – it’s crisp, chewy and so satisfying. Make this and you will never want a store-bought crust again. And, you’ll be known for your pizza!

Baked Pizza dough crust with cheese

Why We Love This Pizza Dough:

This is a make-ahead pizza dough recipe that just gets better with time and it keeps really well refrigerated for at least a week. Here’s more good news: our classic red pizza sauce and creamy white pizza sauce also keep really well in the fridge so you can fire up a pizza whenever the craving strikes. An overnight crust also makes throwing a pizza party stress-free and everyone will be super impressed by your pizza making skills.

view of inside pizza dough to show pizza crust texture

The #1 Secret to the Best Pizza Dough:

Since most pizza dough recipes have the same ingredients: flour, salt, water, yeast, it’s the process that makes all the difference. This pizza dough seriously tastes like it came out of a high-end pizzeria and in fact, most New York pizza doughs are fermented for at least 24 hours.

The pizza bosses of the world know the secret to an incredible dough is to let it rest and give it time. This process makes the dough much easier to work with and forms the coveted texture, rise, and bubbles at the edges.

Pizza dough ingredients with warm water, flour, yeast, salt and honey

The #2 Secret to the Perfect Crust:

Do not use too much yeast! Many of the quick pizza doughs out there use way too much yeast which makes the crust doughy and makes the center of the pizza rise while baking. If you use too much yeast, you will never achieve that thin crisp crust in the center.

The Takeaway: use less yeast and let the dough rest.

How to Make Pizza Dough Video Tutorial:

Watch the pizza dough video tutorial once and you will be a pro in no time. Here is a quick overview of the process for easy reference:

1. Mix together water, salt and honey. Sprinkle with yeast and set aside 5 min then stir.
  2. Pour water mixture over your flour and stir to combine with a spatula then knead by hand 2 minutes. Cover and let rise 4-5 hours at room temperature.
  3. Transfer dough onto a floured surface and divide in half. Fold each piece of dough 8 times (rotating book fold) and form a ball. Transfer to an oiled bowl, cover and refrigerate overnight or up to 7 days. Your dough is done.

Step by step forming pizza dough and letting it rise in bowlFolding pizza dough and letting it cold ferment in the refrigerator.

Why Fold the Pizza Dough?

Folding the dough balls 8 times with that book fold, and turning the dough between each fold, makes the gluten threads stronger and traps carbon dioxide created by the yeast to help form those beautiful bubbles in the dough.

How to Form and Bake Pizza Crust:

1. Remove dough from the fridge 1 hour before using then preheat the oven with a pizza stone in the center to 550˚F.
  2. When the oven is preheated, place room temperature dough onto a floured surface, dust lightly with flour.
  3. Gently press dough down in the center with fingertips then place the dough over the back of your knuckles with both hands together and roll over your knuckles rotating around the dough as you go, keeping a 1″ thicker border. Place 10-12″ diameter crust onto a floured pizza peel.
  4. Add white sauce or red sauce then cheese and toppings. Give the pizza a shake over your pizza peel to make sure it’s not sticking then immediately slide it from your pizza peel onto the preheated pizza stone and bake at 550˚F for 8-10 minutes.

Forming a pizza crust and baking on a pizza stone

Tools for Making Pizza:

The right tools will make the pizza dough making the process even easier. It will also make you look like a pizza ninja to transfer your pizza from a pizza peel onto your hot pizza stone.

What is the Best Flour for Pizza Dough?

You don’t need any fancy flours to develop a gorgeous crust. We used organic all-purpose flour for making pizza. Bread flour will work equally well if that is what you have on hand and it will give you a slightly chewier crust. You can substitute bread flour for all-purpose flour in equal parts.

Note: We haven’t tried making a gluten-free version or any other flour, so let me know if you experiment.

side by side baked pizzas with white sauce and red sauce

What to Serve with Pizza:

Once you have your pizza making skills down, you will want to throw a pizza party. Pizza pairs really well with these easy sides.

Pizza Dough Recipe - The Best Pizza Crust!

Cook Time: 1 day
Total Time: 1 day 10 minutes
Pizza dough baked with cheese and white sauce

This is hands down the best pizza dough! It makes a New York-style pizza crust that is a thin crust pizza in the center with beautifully puffed edges. You'll love chewing on the crust - it's crisp, chewy and so satisfying.

Author: Natasha of NatashasKitchen.com
Skill Level: Easy/Medium
Keyword: pizza crust, pizza dough
Cuisine: American, Italian
Course: Main Course
Servings: 8 people (makes 2, 10-12 inch crusts)

How to Make Pizza Dough:

1. In a small bowl, stir together water, honey, and salt then sprinkle the top with 1/2 tsp yeast and let sit 5 minutes then stir.

2. Measure 3 1/3 cups flour in a large mixing bowl and make a well in the center. Pour yeast mixture into the center then stir with a firm spatula until the dough comes together. Knead by hand 2 minutes (dough will be sticky). Cover the bowl with plastic wrap and let rise at room temperature 4-5 hours or until doubled in size.

3. Transfer dough to a floured surface, turn to coat lightly in flour so it isn’t sticky then divide in half. Fold each piece of dough in half 8 times, gently pulling the sides over the center like closing a book, turning the dough each time and repeating for 8 folds. Form a ball in your hands and transfer each piece of dough to a lightly oiled bowl seam-side-down, cover and refrigerate overnight (18 hours) or up to 1 week.

How to Form a Pizza Crust:

1. PREP: Remove the dough 1 hour before using to let it relax and come to room temperature. Before forming the pizza crust, fully preheat your oven so pizza can be baked right away. Place a pizza stone or inverted baking sheet onto the center rack of the oven and preheat to 550˚F. Also, lightly flour a pizza peel and prep toppings.

2. When dough is about room temperature and oven is preheated, transfer 1 piece of dough to a floured surface, turning to lightly coat in flour. Pat the center of the dough gently with fingertips. DO NOT pop any bubbles present.

3. Lift the dough over both knuckles and roll your knuckles under the center of the dough, working outward as you rotate the dough along your knuckles and leaving a thicker crust at the edge. Continue working the dough until a 10-12” pizza has formed. It will shrink slightly so make it a little bigger than you think. Place the dough down on a lightly floured pizza peel. Give the pizza peel a little shake to make sure the pizza slides over it and is not sticking.

4. Spread on desired pizza sauce and toppings. Give the pizza another jolt to make sure it slides on the pizza peel (you don’t want it to stick while transferring it into the oven). Slide pizza onto the preheated pizza stone and bake at 550˚F for 8-10 minutes or until crust is golden brown and some of the larger bubbles on the crust are lightly scorched to ensure a crisp crust.

Recipe Notes

*Use a high-quality flour. We used organic all-purpose flour.

Pizza Dough Recipe - The Best Pizza Crust!

• Diana
    July 10, 2020

I made this exactly as your video and recipe instructed. The rising went well but stretching it was not easy. It came out lumpy and too thick. When I tried to stretch it tore apart. The crust tasted good but was too thick in some spots and too thin in others. I know you said not to disturb the air bubbles so I didn’t roll it out. I was actually disappointed with the result. What did I do wrong?

July 10, 2020

Hi Diana, if you followed the steps and timing for the resting, chilling, and then letting it come to room temperature before forming the crust, then it sounds like there may be too much flour. Make sure to follow our tutorial here on how to measure flour. If you push the measuring cup into the flour bin, you can compact it and get 25% too much flour. I hope that helps.

• sam
    July 9, 2020

Hi Natasha, My dough is in cold fermentation stage now, after two hours of being in the fridge they are getting bigger and the bowl is full, there is no more space for the dough to rise. Should I change their place into bigger bowl? If I change their bowl, is it going to ruin my dough? I’m going to keep them in the fridge for the next 3 days.

July 9, 2020

Hi Sam, it won’t ruin the dough – just transfer it to a larger oiled bowl.

• Abhishek bhargav
    July 8, 2020

Made this pizza Dough – was heavenly – had the best pizza ever made at home – was pure high end restaurant quality ! Thank you

July 9, 2020

Yay that is awesome! Thank you so much for your excellent feedback.

• Karolina
    July 8, 2020

I want to make it but dont have pizza stone..what options doi have?

July 8, 2020

Hi Karolina, we have a note on that but I also recommend reading through the comments. Several of our readers reported great results using a baking pan.

• Vicky Perkins
    July 7, 2020

Did you attach the white and red pizza sauce somewhere? Also a link to your pizza making cooking utensils please.

• Charlotte
    July 7, 2020

I’m having a party in 5 days, so i made my dough and now its resting in the fridge. as it’s 6 pizzas i will make, what’s the best way to save time with rolling, adding toppings in advance. thanks

July 7, 2020

Hi Charlotte, I like to build my pizzas just before putting them in the oven, otherwise, you will need a significant amount of flour under the dough or the sauce, and toppings will soften it and make it difficult to transfer later. If you wanted them fully assembled for the party, freezing might be a good option although it will change the texture of the crust baking from frozen. If anyone else has some great make-ahead tips, please share!

• sam
    July 6, 2020

Hi Natasha, I’m going to use instant yeast. Do I still need to add honey to the water?

• jOy
    July 2, 2020

I made mine in a cast iron skillet. O. M.G. Soooooo good. I’ve made several pizza dough recipes in quarantine. THIS by far, hands down, is seriously the best! I made one pizza the first day and made the next one the day after. Totally recommend letting the dough proof for at least 2 days. Unfortunately, I’m not patient enough to wait for it to proof 3 days! Lol I also made the classic red sauce from this link too. Highly recommend!

July 3, 2020

I’m so happy you enjoyed this recipe Joy! That’s so great!

• Nandy
    July 1, 2020

After pre heating the oven, can I use rolling pin on the dough to make it even and in proper shape?

July 1, 2020

Hi Nandy, we do not recommend a rolling pin as it could destroy the bubbles in the dough that give the pizza dough its texture.

• Carmen
    June 30, 2020

Hi Natasha, I tried this recipe and had several fails. Can you help me achieve the perfect pizza and tell me what I am doing wrong.

First time I did it was a complete fail. I think it was because I used instant yeast and did not read that you can add directly to the ingredients. Also it never rised and ended up super thin and the crust was super hard.

Second attempt, way much better. I used the instant yeast and incorporated it into the ingredients right away. I also used my stand mixer because last time I did not knead correctly. Left it to rise 4 to 5 hours at room temperature and it rose great. When I cooked the pizza I achieved the perfect crust with the holes like you said. The center of the pizza rose to much it was not thin. Everything else tasted great. Did I do something wrong? I stretched it to the size you said. Please tell me what am I doing wrong. I will try again until achieve it.

July 1, 2020

Hi Carmen, the center of the pizza rising usually indicates too much yeast. I had that happen in my testing with too much yeast. Make sure you are adding the correct amount of yeast. I hope that helps!

• Michele Johnson
    June 30, 2020

If you only want to make one pizza, can you freeze the 2nd ball of dough for later use? If so, what is the process?

June 30, 2020

Hi Michele, Freezing will work fine. To Freeze Pizza Dough: 1. Let the dough do it’s cold ferment overnight before freezing. 2. Lightly coat the dough with oil and transfer to a resealable freezer-safe zip bag and squeeze out the excess air then freeze up to 3 months. 3. Thaw overnight in the refrigerator then transfer to a lightly oiled bowl, cover with plastic wrap and let it rest on the counter and come to room temperature 1 hour before shaping.

• Lisa
    June 29, 2020

Made this recipe twice now. Love the texture of this dough but the flavor seems a tad flat. Wondering if i can add more salt to the dough or will it have an ill effect on the rise? Thank you.

June 29, 2020

Hi Lisa, there should be ample salt. If using kosher salt, I would suggest using more salt. You can always add a little more salt and it will work fine.

• Neha
    June 27, 2020

Hey, a quick question. Can I use Sugar instead of honey ? Because that’s all I have RN.

June 27, 2020

Hi Neha, yes it can be substituted with 1 tsp of sugar.

• Carol Pike
    June 26, 2020

Hi Natasha! I made your pizza with white sauce, and after I removed it from the oven I sprinkled on pieces of cold, cooked, Maine lobster and a little chopped fresh basil from my garden. Amazing!!! Thank you so much!

June 26, 2020

Yum! That sounds amazing! Thank you so much for sharing that with me Carol!

• Aiman
    June 26, 2020

Hi Nataseha,

I live in Egypt, and thanks to house confinement I have been spending a lot of time in the kitchen poisoning the family with my many failed attempts.
    Since I fell upon your website (it started with the apple pie) I have become a master chef! whenever my wife says “what are you gonna feed us?” my replie now is always “I’ll ask Natasha”

This pizza recipe is by faaaaar the best I’ve seen/tried online… and the white sauce is WOW…and new!

I can’t wait to try more and more of your recipes.

June 26, 2020

Thank you so much for sharing that with us, Aiman. I am so happy to hear that you are enjoying my recipes. I hope you love every recipe that you try!

• Aiman
    June 26, 2020

I Live in Egypt and I’m kinda new to the kitchen. Before I fell upon your website I was torturing my wife and kids with my attempts. However, now I’m the chef at home thanks to you! My sister-in-law calls me the “dough master” cuz of my pizza AND apple pie!!!

Thank you and can’t wait to try more and more of your recipes.

God bless

June 26, 2020

My pleasure! I am so glad that you’re enjoying my recipes.

• Sheri
    June 25, 2020

Can you roll the dough out to make calzones?

June 25, 2020

Hi Sheri, I haven’t tested that but I bet that could work! If you experiment please let me know how you like that.

• Sheri
        June 26, 2020

OMG! The best calzones ever! I used half the recipe, one bowl of the pizza dough and made two large calzones! I rolled it pretty thin, filled with some good ingredients, lots of cheese and did an egg wash on top with a few slits on top. Baked at 375 for 30 mins! It’s a must try! Wish I could share a picture!

June 26, 2020

I’m so glad this worked for calzones! That’s so great!

• Carole
    June 21, 2020

Hi Natasha. My daughter and I have made this recipe several times and it’s our favorite new pizza dough. It never disappoints! We have also left the dough in the fridge for almost a week and it’s still great. Thank you for a great pizza dough.

June 21, 2020

Yay, I am so glad to hear that you loved this pizza dough recipe. Thanks for your great review!

• AN
    June 20, 2020

I wish i knew this recipe before! The pizza was amazing!! better than our favorite pizza place!!!

June 21, 2020

Wonderful to hear that you loved it!

• alice chiu
    June 20, 2020

They looked amazing and so yummy. I’m going to try out this week. But I only have instant yeast on hand. Can I use the same amount instant yeast to replace the dry active yeast from your recipe with same instruction? I heard some say that instant yeast don’t need to dissolve in the water so I’m little confused. I never done pizza, so I’m try to it right. Love all your recipes. You are the best! 🙂

June 22, 2020

Hi Alice, I make mine with active dry yeast. If I were to do it with instant, I would mix it into the flour and then just add the liquids to that flour mixture.

• Via
    June 20, 2020

Would this work with bread flour?

June 20, 2020

Hi Via, I have not tested that with bread flour to advise. I’m curious now, if you experiment, let me know how you liked the recipe.

• K
    June 20, 2020

HI. Never mind my previous question and comment about Tbsp. Wonder if it is ok to use canned tomato puree too and add same ingredients to it and blend?

June 20, 2020

Hi, I haven’t tested it that way – we stick to this same list of ingredients because it works so well, Tomato puree might be too thin.

• Karl
    June 19, 2020

Hi. I am a bit confused about the tablespoon thing. 1/2 Tbsp salt…. You mean one or two Tbsp salt? Never heard of one-half Tbsp… I will be making a pizza tomorrow afternoon.

June 20, 2020

Hi Karl, a “1/2 Tbsp” measurement is half of a tablespoon. I hope that helps.

• David R Campbell
        July 3, 2020

3 tsp make 1 Tbsp, so, 1 1/2 tsp equals 1/2 Tbsp. There are charts that can be found online explaining all ‘spoon’ measurements that take away all the mystery. Personally I would list 1 1/2 tsp in a recipe instead of 1/2 Tbsp. It’s simpler.

Sorry Natasha!

I should add that I’ve made this recipe once and it was well received. Thanks! I’ve been asked to make it again for this coming 4th of July weekend.

• MacKenzie Daggett
    June 19, 2020

Would it be ok if I only left it in the fridge for 12 hours?

June 19, 2020

Hi, it’s definitely better if it’s left for a little longer because the bubbles will develop better but it will still work after 12 hours. I would encourage you to test with different batches to see which you enjoy better.

• Kaylee
    June 18, 2020

Is the honey required in the recipe? I’m not a fan of honey and don’t want to buy a whole bottle because it won’t be used, plus its super expensive where I live.

June 18, 2020

Hi Kaylee, Both honey and sugar work well, it feeds the yeast.

• Kaylee
        June 18, 2020

Do I use the same amount of sugar that I would use of the honey?

June 18, 2020

Hi Kaylee, yes it can be substituted with 1 tsp of sugar.

• Hanna
    June 17, 2020

I love all your recipes, you make cooking so simple. I made your banana bread, bread rolls and both of your lasagna dishes.
    So now, I am really excited to make your pizza dough.
    I have prepared my dough for the pizza, but I do not have a pizza stone.
    What can I use instead of a pizza stone and how to cook the pizza without the pizza stone, step by step instructions please?
    Hanna

June 17, 2020

Hi Hanna! I’m so glad you’re enjoying our recipes. You can use a pizza pan or a baking pan! That should work great! I recommend reading through the comments for some tips also, our readers have the best ideas! One reader mentioned using cast iron.

• Hanna
        June 18, 2020

I made the pizza mine was not round like yours, but it tastes amazing.
        Thank you so much.
        Hanna

June 18, 2020

Thanks for sharing Hannah, I’m glad you enjoyed the taste!

• michelle
    June 15, 2020

Tried this recipe and it all went well until I tried to form the dough and it pulled apart as I tried to roll it on my knuckles. Any tips on what I did wrong?

June 16, 2020

Hi Michelle, did it rip apart and made holes? I’m more than happy to troubleshoot. Was anything altered in this recipe?

• Janice
        June 29, 2020

I had the same problem – tore in the center..

• Amirah
    June 15, 2020

Hii Natasha,

I just made your pizza recipe with your delicious homemade white pizza sauce it taste AMAZING!!!!!! So delicious the best pizza I’ve ever had.My whole family loved it thank you so much.

June 15, 2020

I love it! Thanks for your comments and great feedback, Amirah. I hope you love every recipe that you try!

• Amirah
        June 16, 2020

thanks a lot natasha

• Brendan Quigley
    June 14, 2020

Hi Natasha, just wondering if its ok to use the dough right away or if the cold fermentation process is absolutely necessary? Love your channel btw!

June 14, 2020

The fermentation process is necessary and recommended. I hope you love it!

• Brendan Quigley
        June 15, 2020

We actually tried it without the cold fermentation and it still came out amazing! Best homemade pizza we’ve ever made. Will definitely plan ahead and not skip the cold fermentation part next time. Looking forward to making more pizza and trying more of your recipes! Thank you for everything you do!

June 15, 2020

You’re welcome, Brendan! Thank you so much for sharing that with me!

• Ann
          June 25, 2020

Phew. Good to hear. I just started making this recipe without thoroughly reading the time involved. Have to use it tonight! Lol

• Ginger
    June 13, 2020

I had a problem with the dough sticking to the peel. I floured it well and it shook fine until I put the sauce and cheese on it. Then it was stuck to the peel and mess when I tried to transfer to the stone. Has anyone else had this problem? Any suggestions to make it stick less other than more flour on the peel? Should I coat the ball of dough in a lot of flour before stretching over my knuckles.

June 13, 2020

Hi Ginger, you can coat the bottom of the dough in flour before rolling it on your knuckles. It could be that the actual dough needed a little more flour, but dipping the bottom into flour should help.

• Sabina
      June 24, 2020

So mine came out perfect the first time and stuck the second time 🤦🏻‍♀️. A friend recommended using parchment paper. ill be trying that next time!

• Lulu Meril
    June 13, 2020

Its my daughters birthday and we planned to distribute some Pizzas to our neighbor frds since we dont have a party at home. I have used 4 times the recipes you gave to make 9 12 inch pizzas. They are in the fridge now for refrigeration. I have packed them in cling wrap and placed in freeser bags. There are 3 portions in 1 big freezer bag. Hope it works. Will let you know the results.

June 13, 2020

I hope you love this recipe Lulu!

• Jeanette
    June 13, 2020

Aged my pizza dough for three days. Made it for dinner last night. Didn’t tell my family I was trying something new. Rave reviews!

June 13, 2020

That’s just awesome Jeanette! Thank you for sharing that great review!

• Amirah
    June 13, 2020

how can you know when your water is at 105-110f without a thermometer?

June 13, 2020

Hi Amirah, it should feel very warm but not hot to the underside of your wrist. It should be about the temperature of a baby’s bath water.

• Amirah
    June 13, 2020

hii Natasha!! I was wondering if you were to use the stand mixer with the hook attachment, like how should you make this pizza recipe?

June 13, 2020

Hi Amirah, a stand mixer isn’t necessary and I find I have more control doing this by hand. Also, I have baked after 5 hours in my testing and I found the cold fermentation is what gives you those desired bubbles in the crust, great texture, and rise as the edges while it’s baking. It also tastes better after cold fermentation.

• Amirah
        June 14, 2020

thanks a lot Natasha

• crazyowl
    June 12, 2020

Do we have to freeze it overnight or is it fine just to make it after it rises?

June 12, 2020

• Cheryl B
        June 28, 2020

LOVE your pizza dough! It’s the best of any we’ve tried! Quick question about your freezing instructions: after allowing the frozen dough to thaw overnight in the frig and then placing it in the oiled bowl covered with plastic wrap, would it still be okay to leave it in the frig for a few more days to continue fermenting?

June 28, 2020

Thank you so much, Cheryl. We love it best enjoyed within 3-5 days.

• Cheryl Beyer
            June 29, 2020

Just to clarify…after the dough has been frozen (and then thawed in the frig), you’ve left it in the frig an additonal 2-3 days? If yes, did you think the dough was more flavorful and bubbly that way after being frozen or do you think after thawing from frozen, it’s better to use it right after it’s thawed in the frig?

June 29, 2020

You can let it ferment in the fridge after it thaws, but I would recommend using in within a couple of days for the best results.

• Ginger
    June 10, 2020

I am an experienced bread maker and I turned it out onto a floured surface to knead it for the 2 minutes prior to rising instead of kneading in the bowl with your hands as you do. Will that make a difference?
    It is a lot less messy and the dough was beautiful and smooth after the 2 minutes, but it di incorporate about an extra 1/4 of flour.
    I’ve never used this technique before, so I could use your guidance. Thank you. I have tried many of your recipes and they are wonderful!

June 11, 2020

Hi Ginger, this folding technique is usually sufficient for kneading the dough so I don’t do the extra kneading step. You could even fold it a few extra times if you are concerned. I’m so glad you enjoy our recipes.

• Melody
    June 9, 2020

Hello Natasha , I made the pizza dough today and it ddn’t come out right , the dough is not sticky like yours, and it’s more kind of dry, I don’t have active dry yeast on my pantry so I substitute with quick dry yeast.

June 10, 2020

Hi Melody, sorry it did not work out for you and I’m always happy to help troubleshoot. The liquid to dry ingredients proportion is accurate and make sure you aren’t substituting with a different type of flour. Check out our post on how to measure ingredients – measuring flour the wrong way can result in 25% more flour than you need. Also, make sure your yeast is not expired and be sure not to overheat the dough while it proofs or it can deactivate and kill the yeast.

• Anna
    June 9, 2020

Thank you so much for the recipe and directions. My grandchildren loved it. The little boy said it’s even better than the Whole food’s one.

June 9, 2020

Awww that’s the best! Thank you so much for sharing that with me! I’m all smiles

• Josephine ince
    June 9, 2020

Love this pizza base!! Amazing Natasha!!! My husband and I are eating one right now!!! Thank you!! You are a very cook!!!! Watch all your videos!!!

June 9, 2020

Hi Josephine, I’m so glad to hear that! Thank you for sharing your awesome review.

• Martina
    June 8, 2020

THE most amazing pizza, thank you so much 💖 I love that you can keep the dough it in the fridge for days, this makes it possible to have a spontaneous pizza lunch 😀 I usually divide it into 4 parts which makes 4 generous dinner plate size pizzas. As long as you remember to take the dough out of the fridge in time, it always turns out amazing 😍

June 9, 2020

You are very welcome, Martina. I’m so glad you enjoyed this pizza dough! Thanks for sharing that with us.

• Sochanny Hak
    June 8, 2020

It is a perfect pizza. I made it. It looks perfect and yum.

June 8, 2020

I’m so glad you loved the pizza recipe. Thank you for sharing your great review!