4th of July Recipes
Our most popular 4th of July Recipes for your patriotic cookout! Everything from drinks to 4th of July Desserts and our favorite grilling and salad recipes. These Fourth of July recipes always get rave reviews.
This post may contain affiliate links. Read my disclosure policy.
Every year on July 4th, we celebrate double. It’s my husbands birthday and our nation’s birthday! What a fun day to have a birthday eh? Fireworks every year! 😉 Happy birthday to my amazing husband Vadim and happy birthday America!
4th of July Recipes
This photo was take 2 years ago on the 4th but my oh my she looks so tiny here and she was. My patriotic little darling. 🙂 I hope you’re smiling now!
4th of July Desserts:
Lets start with Dessert because it is a celebration after all! These are all easy 4th of July dessert recipes themed with red white and blue and each of these patriotic desserts is holiday worthy.
- Berry Trifle – that blueberry star is easy and patriotic!
- Blueberry Lemon Cake – Loaded with blueberries
- Blueberry Muffins with Lemon Glaze
- Easy Strawberry Cake – with an irresistible strawberry sauce
4th of July Drink Recipes:
We love fizzy ice cold drinks for the fourth of July because it’s summer and making a special drink is a must for the holiday. We even included an adult drink below and we stock this through the summer but it does go over well with the grown ups. See our entire collection of drink recipes here.
- Sparkling Cherry Lemonade – thirst quenching and memorable
- Raspberry Lemonade – irresistibly fizzy
- Naturally Flavored Water – so fresh, crisp and healthy!
- Iced Coffee – something for the adults!
4th of July Grilling Recipes:
Every year we hit the grill and do a fun fourth of July cookout. It seems like the right thing to do! Here are our top grilling recipes that are sure to please and make your neighbors peek over the fence. Check out all of our grilling recipes here.
- Grilled Pork Tenderloin & Grilled Peaches – easy and impressive!
- Garlic Cajun Shrimp Skewers – loaded with flavor
- Grilled Corn on the Cob – a surprising but great method
- Juicy Grilled Chicken Breast – my sister Sveta’s go-to recipe!
- Moroccan Veggie Skewers – healthy and so flavorful
- 1/2 pounder Cheese Burgers – nothing beats homemade
- Chipotle Flank Steak – mouthwatering crowd pleaser!
4th of July Appetizers:
These appetizers are the ones that fly off the plate and will make your guests excited to see what else you have in store for them! These are Fourth of July appetizers are holiday worth and easy as can be! Explore all of our appetizer recipes here.
- Avocado Shrimp Cucumber Bites – always disappear fast!
- Mango Salsa – perfect as an appetizer or taco topping
- Tomato Cheese Appetizer – easy and delicious
- Spinach and Artichoke Dip – you can’t not make this
- Avocado Shrimp Salsa – on the regular rotation at our house
We snapped this photo of our neighbors flag pole at just the right evening light with an actual rainbow as a back drop. It looked even more beautiful in person.
I hope you have a fantastic and memorable 4th of July my friends! If you cook any of these 4th of July Recipes, tag me #natashaskitchen so I can see your delicious creation. It just makes my day when you make something from my bog. So, what are YOU cooking for the 4th of July?
Read comments/reviewsAdd comment/review
HELP! Natashas, I have to bring a chicken side dish for 14 peps on a camping trip. What would be easy to prepare in a small camper? Thanks Lindsay
Hi Lindsay, that’s a tough one! I would probably pre-make chicken then heat it up at the camping site. I suggest a chicken either in sauce or breaded since those tend to reheat better. Our Cheesy Chicken fritters are a tasty option.
I’m enjoying your personality and your recipes. I have made several great dishes from your Blog and have never had one fail. We have totaled enjoyed them all.
Thank you for sharing.
Aww that is the best! Thank you so much for sharing that with me!
Very Yummy Recipes Thank’s for sharing
You’re welcome! I’m so happy you enjoyed that
Wow this cake recipe is so good thank you for sharing your blog
You’re so welcome! I’m happy you discovered our blog!
i took the risk and made all of these dishes on 4th of july and everybody loved i was shocked
thanks Natasha we love you
p.s your daughter is like an angel she is so cute
You are so nice! Thank you so much Annabell! I’m happy to hear everyone loved your creations!
Hi Natasha I am going to Shenandoah Mts. My mom made a plain cheesecake for the trip! Happy birthday to Vadim! May God Bless!
Thank you Katya!
Hi natasha ! it seems you are a graet chef. lovely recipe.
Thank you so much, Radha!
Hi Natasha! Your recipe for the blueberry muffins with lemon glaze….is it okay to double the recipe?
I definitely don’t see why not!
That flag photo with the rainbow is so beautiful! Thanks for sharing it with us.
I’m so glad you liked that! It was so pretty to see in person. I’m glad we were at home with a camera to capture it!
Your avocado recipe very tasty one thank you very much i hope more from you.
Thank you Ahmed! I’m so glad you enjoy our recipes 🙂