Mango Salsa with Avocado
This mango salsa with avocado hits your taste buds in all the right spots; sweet, savory, tangy and fresh. This 5-ingredient mango salsa takes about 5 minutes to prepare and it is perfect served with tortilla chips or as a topping for tacos, tostadas, chicken or fish.
To add some heat to this mango avocado salsa, you can toss in some finely chopped fresh or canned jalapeños. Check out this truly scrumptious and crowd-pleasing family friendly dinner with you which uses this very salsa. 🙂
Mango Salsa Ingredients:
1 mango, diced
1 medium avocado, diced
1/ 2 medium red onion, finely chopped
1/2 bunch fresh cilantro, (about 1/2 cup chopped)
Juice of 1 medium lime (about 2 Tbsp)
1/4 tsp salt and pinch of black pepper, or season to taste
How to Make Mango Salsa:
1. In a medium bowl, combine diced mango, avocado, finely chopped red onion and chopped cilantro.
2. Squeeze 2 Tbsp of fresh lime juice over the top and sprinkle with salt and pepper to taste. Toss gently to combine and serve. If not serving right away, cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate.
Print Friendly Recipe for Mango Avocado Salsa ↓↓↓
Mango Avocado Salsa Recipe
- 1 mango diced
- 1 medium avocado diced
- 1/ 2 medium red onion finely chopped
- 1/2 bunch fresh cilantro (about 1/2 cup chopped)
- Juice of 1 medium lime about 2 Tbsp
- 1/4 tsp salt and pinch of black pepper or season to taste
In a medium bowl, combine diced mango, avocado, finely chopped red onion and chopped cilantro.
Squeeze 2 Tbsp of fresh lime juice over the top and sprinkle with salt and pepper to taste. Toss gently to combine and serve.
If you make this recipe, I’d love to see pics of your creations on Instagram, Facebook and Twitter! Hashtag them #natashaskitchen
I can’t wait to share the next recipe with you all (It will go live Friday, maybe sooner but I can’t promise anything since we’re swamped with filming for the next 2 days). We’re still house hunting and living with my parents for now so they taste everything we make. It’s really nice to have a couple of extra testers! Anyway, they both LOVED it and requested it again so we made it twice in one week. Be patient my friends – it will be worth the wait! 😉
Update: It’s here! I really want you to discover these beef tacos. So easy and delicious!