Air Fryer Pork Chops Recipe
These Air Fryer Pork Chops are such a classic dish to serve as an entree. They are quick to make and ready to be baked in no time.
This post may contain affiliate links. Read my disclosure policy.
Air Fryer Pork Chops Recipe
An air fryer is a great option for cooking all of your favorite fried recipes without the extra grease and it’s much faster than baking. We love air fryer recipes from Air Fryer Chicken Wings to Crispy Bacon and now these pork chops!
Air Frying is quick and leaves your food crispy on the outside and juicy on the inside.
The Best Seasoning for Pork Chops
For the seasoning rub, we just used our favorite combination of ingredients: salt, pepper, paprika, garlic powder, onion powder, and Italian seasoning.
I love this combination but the pork chops work great with just about any seasoning.
Can I use Bone-in Pork Chops?
Substitute for bone-in pork chops by adding 2-3 minutes of cook time. Add an extra minute if the chops are thicker.
How to Make Air Fryer Pork Chops
- Preheat the Air Fryer to 380°F, about 5 minutes.
- Coat both sides of the pork chops with the oil, we like the added crispiness the oil gives the pork chops (NOTE: Oil is optional).
- Season the pork chops on all sides with the dry rub.
- Cook 10-15 minutes, flipping pork chops halfway through cooking.
Pro Tip: Be careful not to overcook the pork chops, or they’ll become chewy and dry. One of our favorite tools for fail-proof meats is an instant-read thermometer. Air fry until the internal temperature reaches 145˚ in the thickest portion of the pork chops.
Why use Parchment in the Air Fryer?
If using parchment paper in the air fryer, be sure to get the type that is perforated for air to circulate. You can make your own parchment liners by cutting a sheet of parchment paper and punching holes with a hole puncher. Parchment paper is optional but there are some benefits to using it:
- Easier cleanup
- Protects air fryer basket from wear and scratches
- Protects delicate foods from breaking
You’ll want to be sure to time your dinner so everything is ready to be served together. Pork chops pair well with instant pot mashed potatoes and fluffy white rice, and just about any vegetable side. Here are some of our favorites:
Enjoy these quick and easy, juicy seasoned pork chops cooked in an air fryer.
You can prep the pork chops by seasoning them in the morning or even a day ahead, allowing the seasoning to penetrate into the pork chops for more flavor. Keep the chops covered. Then cook per instructions.
More Pork Recipes
- Roasted Pork Tenderloin
- Pork Chops in Mushroom Sauce
- Pork Schnitzel Recipe
- Grilled Pork Chops
- Pan-Seared Pork Chops
Air Fryer Pork Chops
- In a bowl, combine the ingredients for the seasoning: salt, paprika, garlic powder, onion powder, pepper, and Italian seasoning.
- Preheat the air fryer to 380°F for about 5 minutes.
- Coat the pork chops with oil on both sides and then season the pork chop with the seasoning mix.
- Air fry at 380°F for about 10-15 minutes, or until the pork chops reach 145°F. Flip the pork chops half way through the cooking.