12 Most Pinned Recipes and a Question for You!
This post may contain affiliate links. Read my disclosure policy.
I’ve been doing a lot of pondering about which recipes you all love most. (Because pondering(2) is pretty cool word; lets see how many times I can use it). In the midst of all my pondering(3) and research, I realized I could figure this out without too much pondering(4) by using Pinterest.
By the way, if you’re familiar with Pinterest, I think you’ll be pondering(5) what I’m pondering(6); this picture pretty much sums it up except I’d be wearing a purple shirt. Pinner Beware; just sayin’.
Lets get back on track. Here’s the list of the 12 most pinned recipes from NatashasKitchen.com, just in case you wanted to go on a pinning rampage and add them to your “best food ever” board ;).
1. 421,000+ Pins. Spinach and Artichoke Dip:
2. 75,000+ Pins. Raspberry Pretzel Jello:
3. 11,000+ Pins. Mom’s Cream Horn Trubochki Recipe:
4. 7,000+ Pins. Baked Salmon with Garlic and Dijon:
5. 4,000+ Pins. Perfect Vanilla Cupcakes Recipe:
6. 3,000+ Pins. Cupcake Frosting Recipe:
7. 3,000+ Pins. Canapes with Garlic Herb Cream Cheese and Avocado:
8. 3,000+ Pins. Strawberry Layer Cake Recipe:
9. 3,000+ Pins. Perfect Caesar Dressing Recipe:
10. 1,000+ Pins. Oven Baked Potato Wedges:
11. 1,000+ Pins. No Knead Artisan Bread Recipe:
12. 1,000+ Pins. Baked Asparagus with Lemon Butter and Parmesan Recipe:
Thank you so much for pinning my recipes. I get so excited when I see you pin a recipe or share it on Facebook or Instagram with your friends and family. You all are so awesome!
Now, for the BIG QUESTION:
What do you want to see more of on this blog? (Dessert, Salad, Cooking Tips, Video tutorials, Events and Menus, Slow Cooker stuff, etc, etc,)?? I want to know!
Tell me in a comment below so I can quit all this pondering (7 – sorry I couldn’t help myself). Thanks! I value your input.