Strawberry, Snap Pea and Mixed Green Salad Recipe
This post may contain affiliate links. Read my disclosure policy.
Have you all tried the strawberry spinach salad I posted awhile back? It shows up to about 75,… make it 85% of our parties. It’s so tasty and always a hit! This is the next big Strawberry, Snap Pea and Mixed Green Salad (my sister Alla’s creation!).
There are some wonderful new surprises in this salad, like using pumpkin seed flax granola in lieu of croutons! My husband loved this right away and didn’t mind eating it all week long. You can easily double this salad for a larger crowd.
Ingredients for Mixed Green Salad:
5 oz of 50/50 blend salad greens
1 cup Sugar Snap Peas
1/2 lb fresh strawberries
1/3 cup Pumpkin Flax Granola (Nature’s Path Organic Brand)
(I purchased the Granola in the natural section of FredMeyer. Also sold in Costco)
Pomegranate Vinaigrette Dressing from the Marzetti Simply Dressed line
How to Make Mixed Green Salad:
1. Rinse and dry your greens and snap peas and place in a large salad bow.
2. Rinse and slice your strawberries and toss them into your salad.
3. Sprinkle with your Pumpkin Flax Granola and when you’re ready to serve, Drizzle with pomegranate salad dressing.
So easy and quite tasty.
P.S. The Simply Dressed Salad dressing is in the refrigerated salad dressing section of the grocery store. I think this salad would also be tasty with the homemade poppyseed dressing from the strawberry salad if you don’t want to buy the pomegranate one.
Strawberry, Snap Pea and Mixed Green Salad
- 5 oz of 50/50 blend salad greens
- 1 cup Sugar Snap Peas
- 1/2 lb fresh strawberries
- 1/3 cup Pumpkin Flax Granola Nature's Path Organic Brand
- Pomegranate Vinaigrette Dressing by Simply Dressed
Rinse and dry your greens and snap peas and place in a large salad bow.
Rinse and slice your strawberries and toss them into your salad.
Sprinkle with your Pumpkin Flax Granola and when you're ready to serve,
Drizzle with pomegranate salad dressing.