This post may contain affiliate links. Read my disclosure policy.
We compiled a list of our favorite blender recipes / blender hacks! You will love #8! It’s our surprising little Secret and almost too easy to be true! We whipped up a batch for company and they were so impressed. You’ll be amazed at how many ways you can use a blender for breakfast, lunch and dinner.
Fact: I washed and towel-dried my blender at least 40 times in the making of these blender recipes (just wanted to get that off my chest. lol).
BRILLIANT Blender Recipes:
1. 4-Ingredient Scrambled Eggs: 6 eggs + 2 Tbsp milk or half and half + 1/4 tsp salt & 1/8 tsp black pepper, or season to taste = the fluffiest moist scrambled eggs ever!
2. Raspberry Syrup: Surprise your crew at breakfast with this 2-ingredient syrup. Change it up with any berry!
4. Perfect Crepes made Easy! How-To: put everything into the blender and whirl. Bada bing, Bada boom #Easy.
7. Marinades and sauces are way easy. We use a blender for our flank steak marinade and morrocan chicken:
SURPRISING WAYS TO USE A BLENDER:
8. Foamy orange juice. The secret isn’t in the brand of OJ you buy, but in the blending! Blending even an OJ from concentrate will create a rich foam at the top, making the OJ taste and look super fresh. I served it this way to company recently and they were all so surprised that all I did was put it into the blender! 😉 It’s almost too easy to be true!
9. Ground Coffee – no coffee grinder? No problem! A good blender will mill it for you. Pulse to desired consistency.
Our first blender (a wedding gift) was this cute little guy by Cuisinart and we used it for 7 to 8 years. He served us well and even comes with a mini little food processor.
Then we upgraded to this Blendtec. We didn’t think we really needed a Blendtec until we gave it a try and we were immediately hooked on having a high powered blender. The blendtec is a beast when it comes to blending and I wouldn’t hesitate to recommend it if it’s more within your budget. We still have and use this one and it’s really great to have a basis for comparison besides just our cute first blender ;).
The Wolf Gourmet blender is definitely a high end blender and here’s why we LOVE it!
1. A wand fits inside the lid to help really thick mixtures process easily.
2. Quieter than our Blendtec. While Blendtec is ultra powerful, it also sounds a little bit like a construction zone when its running so we tried not to turn it on when the babies were asleep :). This one runs much quieter.
3. Its perdy! I just have a thing for that red knob and the Wolf brand in general (in a ‘stars in my eyes’ kind of way). It’s very classy and not overly industrial looking.
4. Almost double the jar capacity of our Blendtec so you can make more of anything in one batch which is really nice when you’re whirling up smoothies for the fam, blending soup, salsa, or any blender recipes really!
5. Like the Blendtec, it also has dull-to-the touch blades so it’s safer to wash by hand.